Sunday, September 26, 2010

How to find a Best skin lotion?

0 comments

Best Skin Lotion


 To say it's been a project to find a safe, natural skin lotion that I like is somewhat of an understatement. I am an avid label reader, whether it’s food or skin lotion care products, it doesn’t matter. My reason for that is whatever I put on my body is eventually going to end up in my body.

 I certainly don’t want to use skin care products that contain unsafe and potentially toxic ingredients.

 Because of this, I’ve tried many different creams and skin lotions, but I’ve recently found one that I really like and wanted to share with you.

 Let's call it my new favorite natural skin lotion.

 It wasn't too long ago that I stumbled across a website when I was looking for a good source for organic virgin coconut oil. The name of the company is Tropical Traditions  and they are known for their high quality, handmade coconut oil.

 They also have a line of skin lotion care products, including moisturizing skin lotions and creams. I decided to try their lskin lotion a few weeks ago and I love it, so I just reordered more!

 Just as I mentioned above, they are known for their high quality organic virgin coconut oil, which Chad and I use and love. Their coconut oil is the main ingredient in their skin lotion, which is great for your skin.

 Along with the coconut oil, there are just five other ingredients (in the unscented skin lotion): purified water, organic virgin palm oil, grapefruit seed extract, emulsifying wax (plant-based, no soy) and organic jojoba .

 They also offer a few scented lotions. The only additional ingredients in the scented lotions are organic essential oils.

 Just ask Chad. I read A LOT of labels, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a skin care product with such a small list of ingredients that are all safe.

 The skin lotion isn’t greasy feeling at all, and it’s safe to use from head to toe; which is great because you don’t have to buy a separate face cream if you don’t want to.

 One of the ingredients I mentioned was organic virgin palm oil, which among other benefits has powerful antioxidants such as Vitamin E. In my personal experience, Vitamin E has been one of the best things for my skin.

 I know many people reach for aloe to heal skin and burns, for example, and I do love aloe too. I have to say though, when it comes to healing, I always reach for Vitamin E first.

 I am passionate about good, healthy, safe food and equally passionate about good, healthy and safe skin care products. I feel grateful that I've found this skin lotion and definitely recommend it if you are searching for a safe, natural body lotion!


-----------------------------------------------------

KRM4VV3RFTQH

0 comments:

Post a Comment